Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

So What…

What If…
So What…
With my chin rested on my hands…
Trying to untie the thought strands….
I drop the analysis of the fleeting thoughts…
Tired in life, of merely joining the well laid dots…
I sit down to create a prose…
Rightly balancing my spectacles at nose…
With eyes rolled towards the ceiling…
Out of nowhere, emerges a feeling…
‘What if’’ I could read what goes on in people’s mind….
And the secret is if they don’t get to know my side…
Would it not skip all the crap, I talk with people uninterested …
Would it not save me from people, blindly trusted…?
Would it not save me from hurting people, when I don’t intend to…
Would it not tell me in advance that the sky’s going to be grey or blue…?
Would it not skip the countless court appeals…?
Would it not reveal the contents of the surprise meal…?
Would it not save me from intense study sessions…?
Would it not save me from irrationally logical depressions…?
Would it not bring me success without sipping falls…?
Would it not’ even in adversity’ make me stand tall…
Because I would know, what goes on in the evil brain…?
Would it not always keep me in ‘sane’…?
When people won’t say a word…and I would still read them all…
When lack of expression no longer remains a wall…
Would it not pull down my flaws…pondering a little, I thereby pause…
Reality is mine and also the dream…
Just add “what if “and reality is what the dream would seem…
So I decided to plead god to use his magic wand…
Thrilled, I stood in his witness stand…
And silencing my thrill…god spared time to reply to me…
“FUN is….
When you dance in the rain, without umbrella…

When u sip the hot coffee, and there u make a face to be laughed at…
When even after a fight, next to the same friend u sat…
When u trusted amidst of gravest doubts…
When your mind eternally said, forget the rest, follow the inner sound…
When u erased as a kid, and the page was torn…
When while setting your hair in the rear view mirror, u suddenly overhear the horn…
When u felt…fell and lost…
But something inside, wanted winning at any cost…
So u embarked again…
And passionately, again u were insane…
Do u want me to take off this fun...?
Life is like the orange lining before sun…
It merely depicts dawn…
Let the arrival of clouds be a mystery…let it remain a mystery…
Getting what u expect may be fun…
But getting what u didn’t ever expect…
Is the real fun…
Dawn is expected….
But are u wishing for rain…
Or are u scared of the unexpected pain..
Let the first drop be a mystery...let the unexpected create a history…

No comments:

Post a Comment