Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

BIRTH OF THOUGHT WAVE

                             BIRTH OF THOUGHT WAVE

There  are times when we are flooded with thoughts..the thought waves lash the shore of the empty mind... quite often a night before exam (risky..!!!!).but there are times wen its all empty in that highest part of our body(Though rarely...:(....)...
in my view...its not a flood...but a sysematic flow........
To make my point clear, I divide it into The concious thoughts and The unconcious thoughts.

The unconcious thoughts
...Its indeed a  line of thought....Starts with a strand of thought...a thing linked with that thought or a person linked with that thought leads to the next one and it goes on and on. Here I give u an illustration...
I saw a girl in her school dress as i was passing thru sahni.I remembered My  school....I remember my favorite english teacher....she was the driving force in my writing...and the same day i wrote a poem.....the source of my poem was that girl in the school dress...quite an insignificant personality in my life....but She made me write a poem,,,,isn't that great.....:)
and suppose when I remember my school I remember my  lost crush..... and one more depressing day follows....:(...
What matters is which thought you percieve from a situation....
The concious thoughts
My other perception of thoughts  not being flooded but  systematic is on: HOW WE PRIOROTIZE THINGS..
Illustration--- working lady plans out how she will first pick up her daughter from school and then give her lunch and then drop her to the fine art class....and the if she gets time  she will complete her pending office job....her plan is her line of thought....her thoughts are an outcome of her priority..infact the sequence of one's thoughts  guides the sequence of one's action....
Daily life examples enforce my point....when you forget that why did you open the cupboard...you go back to the room where you were initially...and BINGO you remember what you wanted from the cupboard....!!!!great
Have you ever wondered ....we have notebook for a lecture but never a so called'THEATRE NOTEBOOK'....  WHY: the reason is :- we never forget the story of a movie..and WHY  we don't  forget the story of a movie.... the simple reason is -ITS SYSTEMATIC..its  not something you have control upon..its pretty natural....that is the reason human brain has immeasurable retention power. because it is based on systematic retention...
                  what i have learnt thru my this perception is  :thoughts are not vague....random or 'by chance'....its build up of what you pick up from a situation....do u priorotize  failure or remembrance of uplifts....do you see sumone being polite or you doubt his extra sweetness...what ever you think...wont harm that person in anyway....but would be stored in your THOUGHT LIBRARY... and that is what you will pick up  AS' YOUR THOUGHT' SOME OTHER DAY.....
do a reality check today..sit...close your eyes...view your thoughts from a third person's eye..and you would feel the above mentioned....view people neutrally ....but  when it comes to storing information about them....be little biased to store the good part.....!!!!! its for your benefit.....

No comments:

Post a Comment