Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Straight from father’s heart….

Straight from father’s heart….
She glittered in  red…as the knot was tied….
With a glare in eyes ….as a responsible father …I stood to her right….
As she said “Dad”…with a heavy sigh…
My upheld tears came flooded by…
She brings me joy in grief…
Each falling drops brings in relief….
Each pearl that drops…traces back the time…
And hence I go back in the memory line…
When she was of the size of my hand…
When she loved eating sand…
When she sometimes fell while toddling around..
And  uttered “ma..papa”…for us…the most awaited sounds…
When her naughtiness at times…brought a tinge of smile..
She is my reflection…a treasure of my life…
Will I miss my daughter when she becomes his wife…
My pain of distance washes away…
With a hope that her new family loves and respects her in their special way…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment