Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

“ONE-SIDED LOVE”

 “ONE-SIDED LOVE

In the dream ,you saw him on a horse…and you as the queen….
For boys…vice-versa was the scene…


But eventually the groom went to another Bride….
Or if you are a boy….the girl took a better guy’s side….

And hence follows the grief of LOVE –ONE SIDED….
Feelings which follow….cant be guided…

I start with what I felt  about it…..
I am sure…you too will nod at its every bit…

When your biggest wish is their glance….
When life itself is no less than a trance….!!


When tears wet your pillow…as you try to sleep…
When you need solitary moments to weep….

Although publically you say….Its A Gone Phase…
Still their one look…gifts you a moment of blaze….

You say ::They aren’t that special…aren’t that nice….::
FORGET YOU MISSION…for them….you have  tried more than thrice….!!!!

To distract yourself….ALAS…!!!...you try  new ways….
But deep inside….::I WILL WAIT::your heart still says….::::….

That’s all I know about  first shock as a teen…..
Though for a TWO-SIDE-SHOCK…I am still too keen…!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment