Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fantasy

Fantasy of children is the best thing u could hear to…because in the world of which we claim to know much..we claim to be realistic we claim to be practical…(personally I haven’t lived enough to comment on our practicality issues…but that’s what I could derive from all adults who earn their bread by working hard…) but sit next to a kid who has both his hands on his chin..spectacles just balanced at the nose…eyes rolled towards the ceiling…and what they would ask u…or just say…is something that may be we havnt ever thought….
The movie I saw today…was about TOOTH FAIRY…
Do u remember what u would do once u got ur milk tooth broken..
U wud put it under the pillow and wait for the tooth gairy to come and take the teeth..
Nw we all know  how fantacised is that…but the unique thing about the movie was there was a set of ppl who had commited tobring this fantasy into real…they had created powers scientifically to make this whole fantasy possible….
Whatever happens I don’t know  how do children think of the two magical words “what if…”…
they are too energetic…full of life…even I am but sometimes I starve on a reason…sometimes ur very own ppl become the reason…but I promise to remember “what if…”
what if they behave like this…what if  things didn’t turn up the way I wish…what if my most awaited play couldn’t happen…
there’s always something planned…he must be doing something …take the pain…even the pain would get irritated …and leave…dnt bother much…J

No comments:

Post a Comment