Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HE GRANTS….!! GOD IS THE ULTIMATE ACE

                         HE GRANTS….!!
GOD IS THE ULTIMATE ACE

Our success is HIS present……
Our present  moment is HIS gift………


For us, our fights are a big rift…..
But HE makes love happen with a little thought drift……

With closed eyes ,when I sit…..
And as the lamp of passion is brightly lit….

I select from his catalogue….my wish list….
Taking care that not a thing is missed….
And….i know…I will be bestowed  with everything I have wished…..


HE then lifted me to the cloudy sky……
And in blaze….when I asked…”WHY..??”

HE takes  to HIS giant shoulder,::The Little ME::
And HE  says…::::::”for success…positive thoughts and words are the key….”

“FEEL AND SAY…what you need….
Just by this …you have sown the success seed…”…

Although this in beginning….might seem a ridicule…
But still wish big….HE isn’t really cruel…..

And from this moment…I WISH BIG….
Ofcourse…TOIL attatched to it…..!!!!!!!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment