Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

“I AM MOVED”

                      “I AM MOVED”
Through black film on the window of my air cooled car, as I try seeing myself in the blackened formed mirror…my sight lands on a grey haired man…with drops of sweat accumulated on his forehead…he paddles his cycle in the natural heat… his steel lunch box hanged from the right handle…but what was strange was that he beared it with a calm expression…no I m not saying he smiled like a fool on the middle of the road n the drenching heat but I could read that he had no self jostle… before I could observe more …my car had already left him far back…like many other cars on the pathway that
 goes along the 15 sector market…I had heard people slogging their days and nights but seeing a lower strata person performing for his daily bread brings in the respect for them…and for the ‘hard work’ that a human has to go through for success that is not in terms of recognition he possesses…but a success in fulfilling the responsibility for their family for which he does not have to be answerable to any authority but all this input for earning the daily bread is merely for that hearty satisfaction when he sleeps…

No comments:

Post a Comment