Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

UNSEAL THE CLOSET

UNSEAL THE CLOSET... 
In  a grayish state of  mind, trying to distract myself…as I try putting my things back to their places in our messed up room…I see a  crumbled piece of paper hiding itself in the corner…
Sometimes your own writings come as a surprise to you and best still when you need to learn from them the most…
“Whenever I suppressed...
  It intensified the blast”
Unseal The Closet
Bottled my thoughts …
Tried keeping them under severe knots….
Conceived that the eyes and ears should do the talking…
Even GOD stood at the closet of my heart, knocking
But I  preferred to zip my tongue
Better to keep silence in a song , everyone sung
Ran from being clicked..
Ran from being talked about...

Loved to observe…
 wished to be different from the crowd..
 Didn’t ever feel that an inch about all I said above is misfigured …
Wasn’t ever ready for ideals for my LIFE to flicker
But the four letter word had mysteries planned…
Amazed I stood in GOD’S  witness stand…
Wasn’t really easy to twist  my  bottled seal..
“Why words to express ,what I feel…??”
May be merry  and zeal…
Also suppressing  the worst I feel..

 Bottled my thoughts…
Tried keeping them under severe knots…

By now…to the cork, the bottled thoughts had touched…
Making the cork un-clutched…

I made this moment to pause…
Each moment… an encounter with my flaws..
What I saw was erratic…
The seal had weakend, the notch did break…
Oh Jesus, I felt my  life at stake…
Bottled was my mind…
What was pushing to  ooze out, was my peace…
I saw it begging at knees…
No longer could the moment be paused…
And as u read this…a moment  more has crossed..
And hence  it blew off..
Though the blast resounded..
But From within…noises went off…

If only I could, in that bottle, had made a pin hole..

If I could have sneaked a little into  my very own  soul
If the needle of the clock could be reversed…
The bottled thoughts would have skipped d the  sudden outburst…

If I would have disclosed, a part of what I genuinely feel...
May be the little untouched wounds,would have healed…

Bottled were the thoughts…
Severe were the knots…
But who suffered…??

There in HIS  COURT...god whispered to me:------

May be a felt smile, full of zeal.....
Why subdue the thoughts , “reveal…”
 Though rarely, but  do Loosen the seal..
Pour out an expression of what u feel….
Because:------
Through those mere syllables..,
the world reads u…
 For some, it means a silent blink..
 but also define this silence for few..

Cause it Brings u closer to the ones already dear…
Sometimes an expression missed …and what remains is a speechless tear…
A speechless tear…


Life does not give you second chances…either you pick it up or life picks at you…
(  Dedicated to my  three introvert friends…)



No comments:

Post a Comment