Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

C...CHOICE==CHANCE

        CàCHOICE==CHANCE
In a sea...I wish to reach the shore…
Things are less…I wish more…
On a beach…I wish the waves to lash….
In my mind …goes a non stop clash…
Trusting    a person…for me…is like risking for ashes…
But once trusted…I just put off my detective glasses…
In silence…I wish a bash….
But a party gets my moods off in a flash…
I love winter and summer too
But while each goes on…I want the other to follow soon…
I love the cloudy dark sky….
But then I too love the moon…
Firm…confident young girl is what I thrive to be….
Don’t know what sometimes forbids me…
Re-reading what I wrote…depicts my strange choices…
Something tells me…just follow your inner voices….
Regret is an ageless bug…
Don’t doubt your choices…give yourself a tight hug…
Accepting the change is a choice to take a chance…
Keep taking chances to make your life a pleasant trance….!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment