Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I+I-I-A…CONFUSED.!!!!!

 I+I-I-A…CONFUSED.!!!!!

A  right know-how is INTELLIGENCE…
Oh…that in our world is no less….

Who doesn’t want their children to be born with it..
Its indeed..”MOST WANTED”….in this world, so complicatedly knit…
Just a table spoon of proud makes it ARROGANCE…
When ‘WE’ is somewhere in the corner and ‘I’ is added  immense…

When others every positive  ACT  gets doubted  by your ‘sixth sense’….
Hence what blocks more of the learning is this ARROGANCE…
Thus what gets cooked in the kitchen of thought is IGNORANCE….
And hence what stands ‘least and last’…is the innocent  INNOSENCE…”
People think its added at the end for a  better taste
WAKE UP…missing it in the beginning..is like losing in haste…
This ingredient  silently says….
Don’t trust blindly…
But wait before showing utter disbelief…
Say what you mean and mean what you say..
But say it on evidence of not “what is heard” but “what is seen..”

What misses in you and me…
Is the right order and priority of these 3 I’s  and 1 A.…
And Mind it.. perfect it has to be….!!!


Ofcourse we cant win completely over our thoughts…..
But may be a little awareness can help us  atleast loosen the  wrong knots…!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment