Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

BOOK-MARKED…

   BOOK-MARKED…
A normal day out with friends…although it “seemed…”
But hammered   a “remember me” note in the memory…and whatever I write following this, are the contents scribbled on that note...
So here it goes...

We recruited to march towards a long queue...that tapered towards the destination (the ticket counter for boating in the Sukhna Lake) I don’t know why people start standing parallel to the other person already in the queue rather than standing next to him…anyways that requires another serious articulate discussion…J
Suddenly we realize that why on such a place should we waste an hour or so, for “BUYING TICKETS…”
And just this strand of thought in the mind of one...sent a thought wave to others…”LEAVE BOATING…”
Let’s go for a stroll…and there and then our troop
Commenced…
I love photography…of course I like the process but more than it…I like its after effects…since it takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still...At 6 in the eve …yes of course the nature was at its best...
I clicked the best I could…excellence of a photograph isn’t at all definable…but when u see excellence it defies the definition…while pressing the button anytime and every time deep inside I wished that moment to happen…
Tried bringing the nature and my friends in the same frame…bringing the water in the backdrop…and sometimes stealthily I tried the vice versa…but sooner my friends realized that me behind the camera every time minuses me from each pic…hence we caught hold of a passer-by to do the honors…J
He was an old man may be in his sixties...who had not come for a stroll but a brisk walk...each one of us nodded from within that he could 
Possibly take a nice picture…
Initially he seemed resistant... ( Strange...)
But then he kind of took his hands off his pockets...the fingers literally shaked ...with drops of sweat unusual in pleasant weather...
We tried smiling while going through the process of being clicked but the whole aura brought in a weird expression at our foreheads...I mean what’s the big deal in clicking a picture…at a public place...
As he pressed the button…more than us...he was relieved…not just relieved he jumped…celebration at its best, with his feet in the air…and ran (atleast tried running)
….we all became suspicious and checked our wallets…doubting the thief in the old man’s disguise...but the scene wasn’t at all like this….he smiled...ran…and then suddenly  sat on a bench and dropped  a tear…
We really got inquisitive and worried…rushed to him…to know what exactly  the problem was…
He raised his head...his hands still persistent with that shiver...and said...”photography was my passion . Today, I have used my hands after 7 years...this hand had been STILL  since I met with an accident...since then more than losing my hand…I lost my exuberance…because I lost my first love…my camera…couldn’t click…unstable shaking hands stole my life from me…but today…u brought it all back with just those words…”would you please…?”
I couldn’t hold myself back...”
This was all he could say…and then he walked his way…and we traced back our paths…
 I realized that…
Turbulence in life…always lifts us a step higher relative to our expectations.  indeed the rest of the determination comes in life through these small acts of  utmost will power to work out of the box…not necessarily different from what the world is doing…but certainly  different from what we generally expect out of ourselves….!!!!
…while passing thru the crowded lanes of turbulences…he came face to face with   his strengths...
Still amazed with all around it took me time …to realize some well conceived facts…

Inspiration is never too far to find...THE STRANGE MAN ABOVE US…makes all co incidences possible to bring u face to face with these sources of inspiration....
We just need to realize that it wasn’t really a                      CO- INCIDENCE…scribble it in the memory then and there…
This one is specially paged in my memory...
Book marked…





















No comments:

Post a Comment