Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I quote…”

                                            I quote…”
in a sea green saree, with pencil heels upright…
a girl like this, stole my sight….
With a curvy strand of hair, playing around her face…
In a crowd of many, she made me feel her place…
Fair,tall and eyes no less than a treasure’s door…
The black lining in her eyes,made me fall for her…even more…
Her fleeting look paused me…
How beauty like this could ever be..
The same moment…a series of thoughts made my hears sob…
Will I ever see her…would I ever locate her again in the mob…
Hence…SHE LEFT…
I charge her with the crime of ‘heart theft’…
*************************
YEARS PASSED

Just another bright sunny day came….
All around…the scene ,the people ,were same
The difference was new acquaintances had turned friends
And in those friends..i found you…
You didn’t just pop up in life…
U weren’t sumone..i desperately needed as a wife….
Although you weren’t someone like her...who  had stilled my feet …
Rather than ‘WANTING YOU’… u made me complete
And today…after years or so…
All left…but not you…
P.S I love u…
Till the end and then some more…”

No comments:

Post a Comment