Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"ME-YOU"..

           “ME-YOU…”               
Cuddling my hair with care,
Suddenly I went into raptures with your stare…
I ignored u, just to show…
But inside, something happened from head to toe…
I walked past you, gathering my diluted attention…
I smiled at myself, joking at my intentions…
Another day, secretly…I crossed you again…
Not that you made me insane…
But you made me smile back at me…
I would try my best to know, “If you too did see”…
A week passed and I saw u heading a show…
That day I realized, the lid of curiosity was about to blow…
So I planned to meet…
The feeling wasn’t less than jumping off feet…
So I had set up a meeting, through my saviors, my friends..
Concealing my identity, they were supposed to pretend…
You did not know, the girl was ‘me’…that’s exactly where I wished…
The whole surprise to be…
All set, dressed in velvet red..
More than the accessories, I preferred wearing a smile instead…
I glanced at the mirror, looking back at me…
And just wishing…u will see ‘your girl’ in me…
Lilies in hand…I swiftly got off the stairs…
Just then…my sight landed on the roses kept in pairs…
I saw you, through those red petals…
With my heart beat abruptly settled…
Shocked at how the scene took a turn..
We shyly smiled…as people on the way…gave us a look so stern…
Amazed at this…
I wonder at God’s plans in bliss…
True, falling for someone in the first sight is God’s sign…
But what ran over all levels of achievement is…when you said.. “you are mine…” 

No comments:

Post a Comment