Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

CONFUSION OR ILLUSION…???

CONFUSION OR ILLUSION…???
As I looked thru my  hostel’s  window…..
Imagining  a glance at my ‘after study  life’ …..
here i quote my first dream view about my future life-----

Things around me are new.....
A new place of stay.....
A new  view...
As I look out through.....
There are tall coconut trees.....
The breeze just goes through whispering in my ear drums...
‘Friends ,family…adventure’….topped  my PRIORITY LIST…
 A successful career is the only treasure i felt was missed...:(
*************************************************
And now the other dream view of my life…..
HERE IT GOES…..
This one takes me to a view .....
familiar yet unexplored.....
A busy life takes a toll of me...
The success ever dreamt, is bestowed on me..
Respect,admiration and responsibility ...got all...
Yet what worries me...is a fear to fall.....
why does a void still stay....???
****************************************************
And then …..!!!!
A sudden jerk moves me...
all scenes hush up and there I see sumone's back.....
That 'old wrinkled sumone' who is resting on an easy chair...
As I move closer to have a glance...
that was'OLD ME'  and in utter shock...I am out of the above mentioned trance.....!!!!
****************************************************************
That 'old me' was pondering over:-
"Had I lived
The way I wished...???"
Answer....alas...I couldn't hear......
*******************************************************************
Is happiness in a busy life --a mere illusion....
WHY AM I IN THE ' TWO VIEW CONFUSION '?
********************************************************


can my life be a combo of the two 'FUTURE VIEWS.....??
Will i live the way i wish.....
or circumstances decide the way....??
each day I wake up with a passion.…’its my day’…..
I think the rest is on what destiny has to play….!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment