Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I love you Dad !



In adversity, he is an angel
In my dilemmas, he is definite
He is a valiant with concise..
With thoughts myriad, and words precise
He has taught me to swim through the waves of life..
But has let me be ‘me’ in my stride..
He has been my shadow
And sometimes he himself was the ‘heat’
But  that’s what gave resilience to my bare feet..
With dignity he has surfed so far...
If not ahead, I always wished to be at his par
As a child he was my window to the world outside..
Sometimes a friend, sometimes the opponent and sometimes a guide..
He believes in me when the world gives me a toss…
It is his  perpetual wish and vigour, that trumps all lost.. 
His wrinkles and his unhurried pace..
Voice his experience though the layers of time..
Even in the parched of my days,
His love and care, resound in my heart’s chimes !

No comments:

Post a Comment