Popular Posts

Thursday, March 26, 2015

That Yellow Scarf!


As you blaze through my eye,
your colours of shine give me a deep sigh
My girlies said that you are found in every corner of the local street
Lovers can be missed, but a peek at you halts my feet
you are not a view, not a contour rich moon
Nor a sparkling wave in the high rise noon
Still you leave an imprint enough to knock my dreams
Except me, I see streams of people having you, in my dreams, it seems

Not more than a night of such dreams could pass in such unease
I dreamt of you brushing through my hair, dancing in the breeze
You were my discovery, you only belonged to me
In my gloomy times, a thought of you was my happiness key
Lovers look for the sun to set
Our love is the love of a bright sunny day
Because only then, could I run to the corner shop and buy you right away !

No comments:

Post a Comment