Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Night Outs!

Today let’s keep the accolades aside
Let deep thought and introspection together go on another ride
Because what follows is a fleeting reference of 12 of my best friends
With whom I have shared smiles, occasions, tears, and party spends tongue emoticon
You know my Mom always said, friends should be few
Ironically, if all my friends stand together, that’s a long queue
My hometown to Mumbai, was in itself a mammoth jump
a jump of choices, lifestyle and well, let’s accept , jumping the enormous fashion divide
But over the last 2 years, I have picked up a bunch of awesome people by my side
I am sure all of us , have friends, friends we are with, friends who were, school friends ,friends who have stayed through thick and thin,
Purely to boast being a science student , “ they are there like the equator when your life is on a spin
But believe it or not , they become a family, a family powered not by heavenly forces of a magical bond but by the normal human forces of enjoying each other’s company and being able to resolve fights
My family is called “night outs”
Baic Information : 2 years old
Demographics : North + West + South India 
Sex Ratio: 3:4 ( Not Bad) If you compare it to mba colleges in India
I will start with my Mumbaikar friend darshi,
Miss photogenic is never short of words,
An awesome Mumbai Guide
With a smile so beautiful and wide
she claims to knows it all-
or atleast attempts her best to transfer her knowledge pool to u
the surprise is that it happens when u dint ask for it or have no clue
The second is Mr. Vishal Purohit
The Royal Rajasthani lad
Never have I seen him a bit sad
Who , if puts his heart , in something, be it work or wife never backs down
One of my coolest friends in town
Ashwini From Hydeerabad is my one blunt friend
because the science of diplomacy she does not appreciate
Well, her dog needs to approve of u, if u wanna be her mate
newspapers , tv seasons, and food are enough to keep her alive
her anger with khaali time, she just cannot hide
Priyank Vora is one committed Jain I know
With Humour and wit, he is always on a go
The lady’s charm or ladies are his charm, I could never understand
God once asked for his jovial girl tricks by putting him in a witness stand
But a charmer never reveals his tricks,
and the God is still waiting tongue emoticon
Ever knew a guy your parents always wanted you to be like
who is intelligent and good at sports
he is funny and also understands financial reports
has a hot girl friend to add fuel to the fire 
said enough that u feel like igniting your own pyre
well , u always thought there’s no such super human
God had sent this to break all myths
a guy like that does exist, 
That’s our south Delhi Guy, Kunal Abrol
with 2 cups of chai
She is someone I can talk to for hours
she is a friend to whom I can tell secrets sans any bars
her love for gadgets is immense
You cannot sit silent in her presence
She hates feminists
and holds opinions you cannot ignore
But to know the joke appreciator inside her,
You need to know her more
she Get’s scared by any noise level higher than her normal threshold
Her expressions to anything interesting are contagiously tenfold
The next in line is the bhopali we all adore
Put him a lil high on booze, and you know there’s a tonne of fun in store
The stand-up comedian who hibernates during exams
but To help his friends, he can play those strategic pawns 
the grandeur with which he walks in college can put the kings to shame,
His first love is us , the second love is power authority and fame
Next in line is miss perpetual planner 
without comprising on fun, she loves keeps things in an organised manner
an excellent basketball player
if you back out from plans without an acceptable excuse , she is a slayer
With friends like us, her english has gone for a toss
I wonder , what happens if she gets a ‘ non-english’ speaking boss
Next in line is ankit bahri
unlike his sir name, he is a little too thin
But compete with him on PS3, he will make your mind spin
Before you realise he becomes a friend you can confide
But watchout his jokes on you might never subside
Another chai lover who has a mischievous bone
He is the best foe friend that I have ever known
Next in line is ooshav
whose love for trivia and sports knows no bars
who has watched all movies, all seasons, knows bio data of all stars
But sometimes words juggle as he speaks
that’s when the humour in his speech sneaks
Right now his fracture has kept him immobile
otherwise , it is soccer, that is his passion , his style
The next in line is ocean
not just for his name but because of the story bank inside
Too giving, ,that he will get off a running auto, so you could take the ride
a gaming freak
with a relentless helpful streak,
Quite of a ladies man as we discovered lately
Be it a kiss or a bite,
he attracts beauty innately..
and last but not the least is for the love I have found in a friend..
who caresses me like the drop of dew on a leaf
Who speaks less, and observes the sea like a reef
Enough for me to enjoy the world I know
But rests like a shadow wherever I go,
Listens to my persistent talking 
For whom, never shall my heart stop knocking
I admire you for being unique in you strange ways
In my heart, Your weirdness too has a special place
So that’s my family in all
In a crowd , they are the ones I look for
Words can never match what memories engrave
the sand castle of memories will be washed out with the time’s wave
Let silence not put its blanket on the storm of happiness we made
To you and to the city, a good bye I bade

No comments:

Post a Comment