Popular Posts

Monday, January 3, 2011

JIGSAW



JIGSAW….
As my one and a half year old granddaughter, Joan, goes off to sleep giving me a recreational break ,I wish to recast  as I flip through the life book ,I unseal  something from my gone 6 decades….

“Every moment we weave …
And may be now, I do believe-
That there is a story behind how a picture got on the wall…
Also a story behind how engraved name of two people still stays on the table of tea stall…
Probably also behind why you chose ‘that’ over ‘this’…
There exists a narrative in the backseat of “the moment I felt HIS bliss”…
A tale behind every scar on your face…
An unexpected anecdote behind when you told your parents…”please, I need my space”…
A tale behind the tear the little ‘u’ dropped sitting marooned in your fancy dress…and….
And probably a story behind an abrupt smile amidst of extreme mess…
A story behind “a look back” at someone…
A story behind “I won’t look back”…
A story behind a persistent gaze at yourself in the mirror…
A story behind every performance…
Perhaps a story behind what made you applaud…
A series of events in the shadow of your notion “spotlight is immortal”
And again a string of events at the back of breaching this perception…
Perhaps...
A story behind what made you thank, what made you pray…
A story behind what made you hide, what made you say…
A subconscious story behind your  each trance … 
A story behind a ‘lonely walk’ on a lonely road…
A story behind each stoke of fury…
“And of course a story behind love….”
Each story…
Of gloom or glory…
Though narrated alone…
Complements another tale…
 Dusk is incomplete without dawn…
Dusk fits after dawn…
Sun fits into dawn…
The tale of birds fits into the story of branch…
That of branch into the story of petal…
There exists a bond between all…
Strangely also between, ‘angel’ and ‘the demon fall’
This is HIS jigsaw puzzle..
I complete people’s tale and so do they complete mine…
It’s like water to wine…
Like sun to planets nine…
Like Flame to fire…
Like Rhythm to the ‘pull’ in the piano wire
And thus HE assembles each piece…
A tale of one fits into tale of else …
Like the sound of chime in the resounding hollow bells…
And I silently applaud at HIM being a marvelous player of this game…
As I stand up to clap , my adorable Joan, mimicking me does the same…
And says “dada..u clap,I clap…”
And that’s how she comes out enthusiastically from her nap…!!!
That marked the end of my leisure break …
Perhaps there’s a story behind ‘this story’ for sake ….!!!”

2 comments: