Popular Posts

Thursday, January 13, 2011

SPOTLIGHT

SPOTLIGHT
You walk amidst of a thousand people…many seemingly alike…and u feel the desire to be seen…of course a little strange sounding…a little off the record thing but you feel privileged when an imaginary circular spotlight follows you  when you walk across the stage …
We like being heard don’t we..if not by many but of course by few…wait a minute…let me not talk about you today…
Let me talk about me. I like being known…but my definition of being know is based on parameters different from yours and by this statement I am not underlying your parameters in any senses…no offences but I am proud of my yard stick…:P
I love being appreciated..but excess of sugar spoils the essence of saccharine…a little less sugar is weirdly a great pleasure …probably because you get an idea of how much was exactly missing in the tea…kind of a step towards exactness...but it’s hard to trick this ambitious heart of praise…if you add a pinch more …the taste of the exact amount that was existing, goes off…vanishes…
Anyways the word ‘praise’ is something which has records of taking me off the runway…
I come back rite now..!!!
Where were we…”spotlight” .sometimes I  question is it this greed for being known makes me do what all I do…
Is it the expectation from people around…the fun element…?
Or is it just because you have thought of it all life…or is it about proving yourself that “I got what I wanted”  Seems too short a statement but I guess this stands a close chance to being at the top most of my list titled ‘what drives me’,  or its about the mere passion to work hard for something I don’t know yet…
What is the driving force…I am pondering a little deeper coz I wish to know what drives me…what holds the key to power/energy  in me… “The source” this discussion will lead me to might be too shallow to accept but I guess that’s how sources are…eureka moments strike you when you are sitting all alone…and the best description of the place that suits this discussion is “bathroom…”I am not being sarcastic…I strongly believe…!!!
In fact the sources of greatest discoveries have popped in the simplest of the moments…sometimes under the shadow of tree…Newton.. the lock key that holds all closets safe has its source in merely two awkward shapes fitting into each other…so this is all what motivated me to find the source of “what drives  me”
… you know I started this article with a different perception about the conclusion…the title gives enough of hint about the dilemma I am in…but not many times, but I have been bestowed with enough chances to realize that spotlight is mortal…if not many examples with ‘me’ being the victim of the spotlight disease but I have seen it vanishing with time for many people…sometimes I wonder  how does it still make me work really hard sometimes…I LOVE WORKING HARD…there’s an innate delight in it..
 we know that time is inescapable..it keeps moving… but then something must be stationary with respect to what it is moving…isn’t it…
May be that something is the desire…the charm of the desire..that’s what holds us to this attire of ‘life’…
A crave for achievement…stationary as stone..winds, water influence it…it withers…its shines but stays…,in different forms.
And it escapes with the last breath…the craving of desire is instilled in all…toil polishes it to present success…
I AM READY TO WORK FOR THIS MERE DESIRE…
Yes…and a thousand times over…


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! This is something which a Heart feels and understands but seldom excepts...the thought is as fascinating as this article is...didn't loose touch.

    One of your best.

    ReplyDelete