Popular Posts

Monday, October 18, 2010

A TRYST WITH PASSION

A TRYST WITH PASSION
I love acting…I love being someone I am not…perhaps being something I may never be…that’s the most glorious part about it…
Harsha Bhogle rightly said that talent takes you from the runway to an inclination…passion lifts your plane to remarkable heights…
Even when m tired to hell…when my throat pains like there are actually some small species inside which is playing with my tonsils…acting gives me energy…an enthusiasm…its that moment that I realize , that giving your life to something so beautiful is “worth it” ,really…I am a sort of person who does get bothered by what people say, not much but also m not a part of that proud crowd which is unmoved by the herd’s opinion but when it comes to this aspect of my life…I m least bothered , really, I feel like giving my best to it, irrespective of whether people around me are doing that or not…I am proud of the fact that I have tasted the recipe’s of passion… sometimes in form of praise, sometimes sheer criticism, sometimes a desire to shut people’s mouth and sometimes just when nothing else made me feel that things are falling into place except the moment when I begin to act and become someone else…I don’t really know how well do I do it or how does it really come out but that’s something that I do sincerely right from the heart and it ought o come nice….
And I hope it does…..

No comments:

Post a Comment