This blog is a worked collection of my poems and articles.'Zilch to Zenith' means from zero to abundance, from bottom to top, from wavering to stillness,all holds good. I generally like penning down imaginative excerpts from the lives of different sects of people, sometimes on our unknown cravings of fiction, our mental comfort zones.The variation ranges from serendipity, to defense to love to sometimes just a random scribbling.Wishing that the ideas make a mark. Happy Reading !!
Popular Posts
-
She wipes that gummy hanky on her nose As a speedy vehicle just misses her...
-
THE ‘C C’ EFFECT Sometimes its really hard to always learn from the moral of the story, from the felt tales o...
-
If I had only known that thoughts prior to the first meeting before wedding could be so awry ,I would have resolute to die single .Dressed ...
-
H E G R A N T S ….!! G OD IS THE UL T I MA T E A C E Our success is HIS present…… Our present moment is HIS g...
-
A TRYST WITH PASSION I love acting…I love being someone I am not…perhaps being something I may never be…that’s the most glorious part about ...
-
"MY SPHERE" sometimes the image formed in the mind ain't the replica of what the eyes see..MIND is a...
-
“ CONTRA - PARALLEL… ” A shore less sea… An endless island… A colorless spectrum… A drop less rain…. A marooned crowd…. A smiling tear... A ...
-
I 'm Really gonna miss you ! How long can you enjoy the see-saw balanced at the hedge! Even science discovered the beauty of electr...
-
Only a blurry line separates disdain from acts of aid.. Like wounds they are, safe under rough clots.. Ripping them off, turns the...
-
what am about to write today is a scream from the heart... not intended to preach anything...to disclose anything... m writing just becaus...
No comments:
Post a Comment